Thanks for taking the time to download
For an example of this font, see the red text above.
- Make sure you have WinZip or other '.zip' extracting
- Start the 56k, 45 second download: Xoxoxa
- Many people have special folders on their computers
specifically for Internet downloads. Save the file there or wherever else
- Run WinZip if it has not already done so by itself
and open the Zip file labeled "xo".
- Extract your new file to the Fonts
folder of your computer
- To do this, in the WinZip program, click Actions,
then Select All.
- Next click the Extract button to choose the Font's
For Windows users-
The destination is your computer's main drive (usually 'C:'),
- Click the (different) Extract button and voilaá!
- Reload this page to see if the download was successful
You are now free to use the new fonts as you will.